Saturday, September 19, 2015

Basketball

Basketball is a really fun sport to play, but when I was little I didn't think that. I remember when I was little that my dad used to always watch basketball games on the T.V. and I hated it. I thought it was really boring and I always asked him to change the channel. Now I love to play and watch basketball games.  Every day on my free time I just go outside and shoot some hoops.


My two favorite basketball teams are the Golden State Warriors and the L.A. Lakers. The Golden State Warriors have recently won the 2014-2015 NBA championship. They are a great team and I think that they have the potential to win next season's championship. The L.A. Lakers are also a great team, but this past season they haven't been playing at their best. They got out real early in the competition, but I believe that they can get to the playoffs this season. Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. I agree, but I'm for the Clippers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the Clippers to but the other two I mentioned are my favorite teams.

      Delete
  2. My brother thinks San Antonio will win even though he loves Stpehen Curry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative and well written. I can relate to how you didn't like basketball at first, and then grew to like it. That happened with me too, with basketball as well. I really enjoyed the blog! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love basketball! Thanks for teaching us how to prepare for it. Interesting to know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love basketball I think Golden State Warriors are the best team

    ReplyDelete